The objectives of the Municipal Environmental Campaign U.A.N., the first and only municipal environmental organisation in Germany, are to help municipalities, municipal associations and companies with the solution of local environmental challenges. The U.A.N. is non-governmental and only attends to those environmental challenges that can be solved, or at least influenced, on the local level.
The U.A.N. gives suggestions, information, instructions and assistance for municipal environmental work. It carries out seminars and workshops and encourages the exchange of experience between its members. Furthermore, the U.A.N. offers services in various environmental fields. The main work of the U.A.N. is project related.
By acquiring a sustaining membership, municipalities, associations, companies, departments of organisations, but also individual people can support the work of the U.A.N.
Sustaining members get for free:
- all member information, e.g. circular letters
- a subscription for the environmental information service „Rathaus und Umwelt“ (“town hall and environment”)
This environmental information service reports on municipal-relevant issues, problems and developments in the environmental area. It is based on the analysis of information from economy, industry, authorities and organisations, parliaments and research establishments.
- a copy of every publication by the U.A.N.
- reduced registration fee to all informational events and seminars of the U.A.N.
- a discount on all U.A.N. service offers
For further information:
phone: +49 (0)511 / 30285-60